Interview With Loni Greff
1. Loni, I’m looking to put in a backyard pool – why should I consider Tangle Pools?
There Is a convenience factor to a pool that arrives with all the equipment installed and tested, ready to plug & play. Life can also change quick on us, so the flexibility to take your pool with you If you move is a nice feature vs a permanent In-ground. We are a reputable company 15 years experience modifying containers with a 5 acre yard and 30,000 sq ft shop s also nice In an Industry where.
2. Is there something Tangle Pools can offer that competitors can’t? (feel free to talk about both the Corr and Stelar series).
We are the only UL and CSA certified shipping container pool builder in the Industry. That means when you deal with the permit office and Inspectors you don’t risk getting the Install delayed or rejected and you know the quality is top notch.
Our Corr series Is also deeper and more robust that our competitors and the Stellar series wall thickness is double our competitors. When you have 150,000 lbs of water in a 12×40 pool our competitors tend to deflect(bulge) when filled. Tangle pools are engineered & built stronger by our CWB certified welding shop to handle those stresses with ease.
3. What are the top three essential points for people to consider when they are preparing to have their Tangle Pool installed?
That depends on the style of install, but generally I would say:
Power and gas locations, drainage & connecting the deck to the pool and leaving access for the mechanical access. Our online consult meetings are a good place to bounce Ideas around on Install and choose the best option for your yard and needs.
4. What kind of feedback have you received from Tangle Pool owners?
They love how quick our pools heat up and the ease of control on our easy touch phone app. The modern easthetic is often a feature our clients talk about as well.
5. What do you think Tangle Pool owners like best about their pool?
Our liner is hands down best in the industry and our long term clients love that having chosen Tangle they aren’t chasing warranty claims from a lesser product or poor application. You will spend a few dollars more on a Tangle pool, but side by side our liner and fabrication work are noticeably higher quality leading to more years of care free use.
6. Can you talk about how Tangle Pools, particularly the Corr series, speaks to the general population’s awareness of, and support for, innovative “recycling”?
A trade deficit exists between North America and Asia, so several containers only make one trip with cargo and never return. We repurpose 1200 containers every year for various styles of projects at our yard near Edmonton. Building a home, office or pool from a single use shipping container is a great way be eco-conscious.